Friday, January 8, 2010

Going Rogue

Sarah Palin is an interesting women to learn about. For anyone wanting to understand this women that burst on to the national political scene in 2009, this is a great read. I enjoyed 2 things about the book; 1. Learning about life day to day in Alaska. (which is actually pretty cool)


2. Getting clarification on many false ideas about Sarah that were spread.

Many things I thought were true about Sarah were very misconstrued.

Things like what really went on with the Katie Couric interview. What we saw was not how it went. Also the media made it look like the little baby she was with was her daughters when in fact it was Sarah Palin's child.

For the most part the story is just about her and what has helped her through her life. The very last chapter is really the only one that starts getting very political. I find her way of thinking in this book very refreshing and honest and I did enjoy the read. Did she persuade me to her arguments not really but it was a very interesting story and I do recommend it to anyone thinking about learning more about Sarah Palin.

No comments:

Post a Comment