Sunday, January 9, 2011

Avatar the Awesomeness

Wow this has to be the best TV series of the last decade.  I am serious even though it is a cartoon we fell in love with the characters and the entire story.  If you haven't seen it I highly recommend this series.  You meet Ang the young Avatar who is destined to save the world from a war that has been going on for 100 years.  He is found by a brother sister Katara and Saka whose team includes a giant flying Bison (weird but cool) and a lemur named MoMo.  I won't give away the story but the characters especially Saka, Uncle Iro and Taf are hilarious and the story heart warming and meaningful.  It actually has a lot of Buddhist monk teaching which was interesting and a great feeling the entire way though.  

If you see one series (which I don't think I'm a real fan of anything currently on TV) Check this show out.

No comments:

Post a Comment