Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Princess and The Frog.


In my opinion, Disney has lost its beauty and wonder that used to be the Disney I know and remember from movies such as Beauty and the BeastAladdinRobin Hood (my personal favorite) and so many more.  The movie does have funny moments and a couple memorable characters like the firefly and even the main character (although it goes to show you just how memorable when I can't even remember her name off the top of my head). The problem for me was the prince and the villain were not impressive. The prince was far from charming and the timeline was far too short to develop him into becoming anything different from what he was in the beginning.
The villain was a little scary for kids. I would not let my kids watch that at a young age. The shadows grabbing people was a little much.
Hopefully Rapunzel will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment